Martian DAO is a fun, engaging, and community driven project combining the tried-and-true tokenomics of high-yield frictionless farming and the concept of injections via the process of liquidity events. 

 

HODLers of $MDAO will take advantage of a frictionless farming token that employs 3 simple functions: Reflection + LP acquisition + Burn. Each trade, the transaction is taxed an 8% fee, which is split 2 ways. 4% is redistributed to all existing holders, and 4%  is split 50/50 half of which is sold by the contract into BNB, while the other half of the $MDAO tokens are paired automatically with the previously mentioned BNB and added as a liquidity pair on PancakeSwap.

 

ABOUT

MISSIONS

LIQUIDITY EVENTS

gfx-x-light.png

Missions are essentially pre-sales that will be released under Martian DAO and rolled out as a defense or mobilization. They are intended to be high-risk, high-reward and you should only ever invest in them what you can afford to lose. Each of these pre-sale defense/mobilizations will be used towards the injection of liquidity into $MDAO, always at a rate of 60%. $MDAO is the mothership.

​​

  • Martian DAO successfully launches a new mission (raises 100 BNB), 55% of that is locked into liquidity for 1 month to enable trading of the mission token. The remaining 45% of the funds raised (45 BNB) will be used for the liquidity event, team expansion and promo opportunities

  • 60% (27 BNB) will be used for the injection of liquidity or the buyback and burn (community vote) of $MDAO - ALWAYS & ONGOING

  • 40% (18 BNB) will be used for future development, marketing and team (less will be allocated to these goals if missions are higher in-demand, and more will be allocated to liquidity events)
     

End game? The launch of the coolest martian NFT marketplace and the gamification of MDAO.


 
 

ROAD MAP

Q3

Further marketing push

Website updates

Expand team

Apparel

globe-particle.png

Q2

Unicrypt pre-sale 

Burn team tokens

PancakeSwap listing

Unirocket, CG, and CMC applications
Rollout missions 

Q4

NFT Marketplace

Martian takeover
TBD

TOKENOMICS

Martian_DAO.png

Total Supply: 1,000,000,000,000,000

Burned Tokens: 354,726,009,648,920

Martian DAO employs 3 simple functions: Reflection + LP acquisition + Burn in each trade. Each transaction is taxed an 8% fee, which is split 2 ways:

4% Redistribution
Holders (including the burn address) earn passive rewards through static reflection as they watch their balance of MDAO grow to new galaxies.

4% Automatic Liquidity Pool

Every transaction automatically contributes to the locked liquidity pool and effectively creates a more stable price floor.

 

HOW TO BUY

Download & setup MetaMask or TrustWallet

Download MetaMask or TrustWallet. Add Binance Smart Chain to your network list:

MetaMask Guide

TrustWallet Guide

Buy and send BNB to MetaMask

Buy BNB on an exchange (i.e. Binance). Transfer the tokens to your MetaMask wallet address. BEP-20 addresses start with an "0x"

Head over to PancakeSwap and swap for MDAO

Click here to head on over to PancakeSwap or use this address - 

0x904d7Ac5d005d16DBDc69f713D029e3C1800F8Ca to select MDAO. Set the slippage tolerance between 9 - 11% 

View MDAO and HODL

Swap BNB for MDAO. Now you need to add MDAO manually to your wallet:

MetaMask Wallet Instructions
TrustWallet Instructions

HODL and explore new galaxies
 

Important PCS Info

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 3.24.28 AM.png